Outsourcing is here to stay. It is inextricably linked to the globalization of business. International trade networks continue to connect the world's economies and organizations increasingly turn to partners, often through outsourcing, to help them:
- better leverage what they are best at
- gain greater flexibility and reach, and
- drive down their overall business costs and risks.
The Harvard Business Review lists outsourcing as one of the most important new management ideas and practices of the 20th century.
These templates are derived from the OPBOK guidance: which identifies the best practices of outsourcing professionals around the globe.
These templates provide an invaluable resource for any outsourcing professional: users can apply rigorous disciplines to ensure internal and external requirements are fully considered and implemented at each stage of the process.
- This Template is a Word file; to be used with Microsoft Office 2010 and more recent versions.
- This template is only available via Van Haren Publishing!
- These Templates are additional material to the VHP publication:
ISBN 978 94 018 0000 6 <klik hier
> Outsourcing Professional Body Of Knowledge '- OPBOK Version 10